Domestic Animal Problems?


We unfortunately cannot help with domestic animals such as companion pets or livestock.  If you need assistance with a domestic animal, such as a dog or a cat, please call your local city or county animal control service for assistance. They can assist you with issues such as stray dogs and cats, spay and neuter programs, vaccinations, licenses, pet adoption, bite reports, deceased pets, lost pets, local animal complaints and to report neglected or abused animals.



  • Collin County Animal Services or Humane Society: 972-547-7292

  • Dallas County Animal Services or Humane Society: (214) 670-6848

  • Denton County Animal Services: (940) 349-1600

    A Wildlife Pro DFW is a proud member of the following organizations:
    National Wildlife Control

    Operators Association

    (214) 606 -1987                                                                    

    Hours of operation:
    Monday-Friday  9am-5pm